Dr. Jaime Alberto Zapata and Zapata Jiménez SAS
It is monitored by the National Superintendency of Health.
Patients’ Rights and Duties
Rights and Duties of the Patient
According to article 10 of Law 1751 of February 2015, Doctor Jaime Alberto Zapata implements the Rights and Duties of the Patient related to the provision of health services.
- Receive an experience of humanized and excellent care.
- Know the administrative process on the costs generated from the care and those according to my particular situation.
- Receive clear and timely information on my state of health, using the necessary resources from Doctor Jaime Alberto Zapata, taking into account my emotional state and level of learning.
- Express freely and respectfully my wishes, needs and decisions that are related to my care process.
- Participate voluntarily in teaching and research activities.
- Keep in touch with my family.
- That spiritual assistance be provided to me according to my beliefs, and pain management to the extent that it is possible to control it.
- That my privacy be handled confidentially, in accordance with the appropriate practices for the treatment of my information.
- That my wish to not donate organs be respected based on the consent made while I was alive.
- Receive equal treatment that does not discriminate against my condition based on race, culture, religious belief or my own health condition.
- Request a second opinion.
- Receive clear and understandable communication.
Duties of the Patient:
During the process of care, recovery and treatment, all patients must:
- Participate in the care process, knowing and asking health personnel about my procedures and treatments.
- Take care of my health and that of my family.
- Caring for and preserving all the resources of Doctor Jaime Alberto Zapata, as part of his environmental programs.
- Comply with the rules, protocols and instructions of Doctor Jaime Alberto Zapata (not allowed entries and unauthorized recordings).
- Provide all the information about my state of health and my physical condition to the health personnel involved in my care.
- Know and comply with the statements in the informed consent.
- Be recognized as an organ or tissue donor, except for a living registry.
- Respect the staff who provide me with health care and the other people who are in Doctor Jaime Alberto Zapata.
Rights of Boys and Girls
- Be informed of their rights and duties.
- Receive care by personnel with technical and emotional skills.
- Be accompanied by their parents during their stay at the Doctor Jaime Alberto Zapata Office.
- Be hospitalized in the shortest possible time.
- Being hospitalized with other children, avoiding hospitalization with adults.
- Permanently inform parents and children of their health conditions.
- Receive prior information, according to their level of understanding.
- Consider stress and pain relief precautions.
- Have safe and equipped spaces for their care.
- Have opportunities for play, recreation and education.
- That their opinions are heard and taken into account.
- Receive personalized attention, dignified, friendly and respectful treatment.
- Respect your right to participate or not in research studies.
Responsibilities of Parents or Caregivers
The care and recovery of children in the services of Doctor Jaime Alberto Zapata., Is a joint work with parents and caregivers *, for this reason, they have the duty to:
- Permanently accompany and ensure the safety of your child, before, during and after medical care, in the services of Doctor Jaime Alberto Zapata.
- Collaborate with health personnel during the care and treatment of your child.
- Communicate concerns about health status and condition to health personnel.
- Stick to the scheduled appointment times for your child’s treatment.
- Comply with the indications provided by the health personnel or the treating physician.
Rights and Duties of the Patient with a disability
Dr. Jaime Alberto Zapata. In his capacity for social inclusion and to ensure that all people have the same opportunities for health care and according to law 1618 of 2013, he also recognizes the rights of patients with disabilities *.
In this way you have the right to:
- Receive specialized medical and interdisciplinary care, at the beginning, during and at the end of treatment.
- Have accessible, adequate spaces, marked according to the disability status of each patient to facilitate their mobilization.
- Receive clear and timely information about your diagnosis and health conditions.
- Receive information that allows the participation of the patient and his family in the rehabilitation process.
- Receive clear information on the administrative procedures for the provision of the service.
Duties of the disabled patient:
- Put into practice the recommendations of the interdisciplinary and administrative team.
- Comply with the treatment plans and recommendations provided by the interdisciplinary team at the beginning, during and at the end of treatment.
- Comply attend the appointments scheduled within the management plan.
- Develop activities that promote a healthy lifestyle as part of your self-care.
- Identify yourself when entering the institution’s facilities.
- Find adequate forms of communication.
- Actively participate with the family in the interdisciplinary rehabilitation process.
Personal Data Protection Policy
PLASTIC SURGERY DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA AND ZAPATA JIMÉNEZ SAS
INTRODUCTION. The Political Constitution, Law 1581 of 2012 and Regulatory Decree 1377 of 2013 regulate the protection of personal data in Colombia. Personal data is any information linked or associated with one or more specific or determinable natural persons, such as name, age, sex, marital status, address, among others, and in accordance with these rules, all persons have the right to know, update and rectify all types of information collected or that have been subject to processing of personal data in banks or databases and in general in files of public and / or private entities. Likewise, those responsible for the treatment of personal data are obliged to adopt a manual of internal policies and procedures to guarantee the attention of the queries and claims that the Owners of the data have regarding the treatment given to them. PLASTIC SURGERY DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA Y ZAPATA JIMÉNEZ SAS (hereinafter DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA Y ZAPATA JIMÉNEZ SAS), has collected, stored and used information with personal data, and for its corporate purpose wishes to continue such treatment in the future. To this end, and in compliance with Colombian legislation on the protection of personal data, it informs all interested parties of the adoption of the following policies on the collection, processing and use of personal data, which will be mandatory for DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA Y ZAPATA JIMÉNEZ SAS, as Responsible for the treatment, its employees, as well as those third parties that by obligation and / or provision of DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA Y ZAPATA JIMÉNEZ SAS assume the quality of those in charge of the treatment or have access to them. DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA Y ZAPATA JIMÉNEZ SAS must obtain authorization so that its users, patients, clients and any other person who is immersed in their relationships, can collect, store, use, treat, collect, update and freely dispose of the data they have provided and that have been incorporated into different databases, or electronic repositories. This information is and will be used in the development of DR’s corporate purpose. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA Y ZAPATA JIMÉNEZ SAS, as a legal person that provides health services, as well as for administrative, commercial, promotional and contact purposes with their owners.
Terms and Conditions of Use
The Services do not provide medical advice. Text, graphics, photos, videos and other information (the “Content”) is not intended to be medical advice and should not be considered medical advice. Always seek the advice of a qualified, board-certified plastic surgeon regarding any medical condition or procedure.
The Services may display Content that is graphic in nature and that may represent partial or full nudity. If you find such material to be offensive, you should not use the Services or you should exercise caution before accessing certain features of the Services.
You must be at least 18 years old to have our permission to use the Services. We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personally identifiable information about visitors under the age of 18.
You are fully responsible for all Content, including but not limited to registration data, photos, videos, comments, text, documents, and other information (“User Submissions”) that you upload, enter, or post using the Services. You agree that you will not charge any User Submissions that infringe or violate the rights of any party or that compromises the privacy of any person or patient. In particular, you are specifically prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Services (i) any illegal, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or other material or content that violates the rights of publicity and / or privacy or that violates any law; (ii) any commercial material or content (including, but not limited to, solicitation of funds, advertising or marketing of any goods or services); and (iii) any material or content that infringes, misappropriates or violates any copyright, trademark, patent right or other proprietary right of a third party. You will be solely responsible for any damages resulting from any violation of the above restrictions, or for any other damages resulting from your posting of content on the Services.
By providing any User Submission, you agree that it is not confidential for all purposes and is not proprietary. Hereby grants DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA is an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable and fully sublicensable right and license to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works, and display and publicly perform any and all such User Submissions throughout the world in any medium, now known or hereafter designed, and (b) use the name that you submit in connection with such User Submission. You expressly waive each and every one of the “moral rights” (including the rights of attribution or integrity) that may subsist in your User Submissions and agree that you have no objections to the publication, use, modification, elimination or exploitation of your User submissions by DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA, or anyone from DR. Partners or licensees of JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA. You acknowledge that DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA can exercise his rights (for example, use, publish, delete) on any content that he sends without prior notice. DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA has no obligation to publish his comments and reserves the right in DR. The absolute discretion of JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA to determine which comments are published as part of the Services. You acknowledge that DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA may choose to provide the attribution of its comments or reviews at its discretion, and that such User Submissions can be shared with our vendor partners. In addition, it grants DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA the right to prosecute before the law any person or entity that violates his or DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA’s rights in the Content for breach of these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not provide us with any User Submissions.
Contributions from third parties do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA. DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA is unable to preview User Submissions before they appear.
- JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA’s policies regarding claims by third parties that the content of the Service, including any User Submissions, infringes the copyrights owned by said third party, can be found in the DMCA section below.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold DR harmless. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA, its affiliated companies, business partners, licensors, employees, agents and any third party information provider to the Services from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, damages consequential, exemplary and indirect) and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting or arising from your use, misuse or inability to use the site, the Services or the Content, or any violation by you of the Terms.
- JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA makes no representation that materials, products or services on the Services or any related website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States and Colombia, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Services from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Unless otherwise specified, the Services are for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not copy, reproduce, publish, distribute, sell, create derivative works, transfer, retransmit, transmit or sell the Content without the express written consent of DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA. DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the Content that is of interest to you for personal and non-commercial use. Must acknowledge DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA as the source and owner of any content that you download and later share with another person through any medium. You may not download content for use on any other internet accessible website or service without the express written consent of DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA. You may not collect, download, or attempt to collect or download email addresses, contact information, photos, or other information by using bots, spiders, trackers, or other automated technology or programs for any purpose. You may download a reasonable number of items for your personal, non-commercial use, but you may not attempt to download a large number of items in order to obtain all or a large portion of our email addresses, contacts, or photos. You may not use the “Find a Surgeon” feature, the search feature, or any contact information on this site for the purpose of soliciting commercially from DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA affiliated doctors or any other person.
The Services and Content, including but not limited to technical documents, press releases, and procedural descriptions, are protected by US copyright laws. And / or foreign, and belong to DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA or its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties. Copyright of the Content is owned by DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA or other copyright owners who have authorized its use on the site. You may download and reprint Content for personal, non-commercial, and non-public use only. If you are browsing this site as an employee or member of any company or organization, you may download and reprint the Content only for educational or other non-commercial purposes within your company or organization, unless otherwise permitted by DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA. You may not manipulate or alter in any way the images or other Content on the site.
You agree not to copy, distribute, imitate, retransmit or transmit any technical, design or layout elements of the plasticsurgery.org website or any other website owned, licensed, operated or controlled by DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA.
Certain Content on the website may qualify for trademark and / or service mark protection under federal and / or common law. You acknowledge that DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA, its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties own all the rights, titles and interests on said trademarks and / or service marks. You are prohibited from using any of the trademarks or logos that appear throughout the Dominican Republic. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA Websites without permission from the owner of the trademark, service mark, or trade dress, except as permitted by applicable law.
If the Services require you to create an account to use to log into the Services, you agree to complete the account creation process by providing us with current, accurate, and complete information in your responses during the account creation process. You are responsible for choosing and protecting your username and password and for all activities that occur using your username and password, and you agree not to share your username and password. You agree to notify DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA immediately if you believe that your username or password has been compromised or used without your authorization. You cannot use someone else’s username and password without their owner’s permission.
The Services may include photo galleries, email services, discussion forums, chat services, forums, personal or enhanced web pages, event calendars, and other additional services (“Enhanced Services”). You agree that you will not use any of the Enhanced Services to
- Perform or post personally identifiable information about any person or patient,
- Post defamatory, abusive or threatening comments,
- Promote, advertise, offer to sell or buy commercial products or services,
- Post any inappropriate, obscene or illegal content,
- Upload any file that contains programs, scripts or other software of any kind,
- Upload any content or files that are not your property or that do not control the corresponding copyrights, patents, intellectual property or trade secrets,
- Collect or attempt to collect information about other users of the service or dr. Member of jaime alberto zapata, including but not limited to email addresses, fax numbers, and mailing addresses, unless you are retrieving information to contact a board certified dr. Jaime alberto zapata member surgeon for the purposes of your consultation or personal medical services,
- Create a false identity for any purpose or restrict, prevent or attempt to affect the ability of others to access the services in a normal and secure manner.
Accept that DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA has no obligation to monitor the Services, but he may do so at his sole discretion and may review the content that has been published on the Services under his account and that DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA, if he considers that the content is unacceptable for publication for any reason, he reserves the right to remove the content with any notice or obligation to you. Accept that DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA reserves the right to cancel your account or limit your access to any or all of the Services at any time without prior notice and for any reason.
The Services may provide links to other sites or services that DR does not own, operate or control. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA. By using any of these links, you represent that you understand that DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA is not responsible for the content or services of said linked site or service, the appearance of said link does not imply any endorsement by DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA and that these links are provided for your convenience only. Furthermore, any advice, opinion or recommendation provided by the providers of the linked site are those of the providers and not those of DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA. Your participation in any linked site, including payment and delivery of goods or services, is based solely on the agreement, if any, between you and the provider of the linked site.
Guarantees DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA that he will not try to obtain unauthorized access to any of the Services offered by DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA or computer systems or networks connected to any DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA through piracy, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means that DR has not intentionally made available. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA. By using the site, you agree not to pretend to be someone else or to misrepresent your identity.
- JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR THE CONTENT. DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND NON-FITNESS FOR A PURPOSE. CONTENT AND ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SUPPLIED OR TO BE SUPPLIED THROUGH THE SITE. DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS PERFORMED BY THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT, NOR THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”)
- JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users and visitors to do the same. In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable laws, DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA has adopted a termination policy, in appropriate circumstances and in DR. At the sole discretion of JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA, subscribers or account holders who are considered repeat offenders. DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA may also, at its sole discretion, limit access to the site and / or cancel the accounts of any user who infringes the intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is a repeated infringement. If you believe that an account owner or subscriber is a repeat infringer, please provide enough information so that we can verify that the account owner or subscriber is a repeat infringer when submitting your notification.
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, section 512 (c) (2), notifications of alleged copyright infringement must be sent to the site’s designated agent (see below). ALL INQUIRIES THAT ARE NOT RELEVANT OR THAT DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE. DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA will process and investigate notices (each, a “Notice”) of alleged infringement and take appropriate action under the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receiving notices that comply with the DMCA, DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA will act to eliminate or disable access to any material that is infringing or that is the subject of an infringing activity and will act to eliminate or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is considered infringing.
If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA the following information in your Notice (to be effective, the notice must include ALL of the following):
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located is in the DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA web sites;
- Your address, telephone number and email address and all other information reasonably sufficient to allow DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA to contact him;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notices of suspected copyright infringement should be directed to DR. Designated agent of JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA:
Calle 36N # 6A – 65
For the attention of: Dr. Jaime Zapata
THE ABOVE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED SOLELY TO NOTIFY DR. JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. ALL OTHER INQUIRIES, SUCH AS QUESTIONS AND REQUESTS RELATED TO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR QUESTIONS ABOUT PRIVACY, WILL NOT RECEIVE ANSWER THROUGH THIS PROCESS.
Modification of terms
- JAIME ALBERTO ZAPATA reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions of Use of this Website at any time without prior notice. Your use of the Services after such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the modified Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website. The last date these Terms and Conditions of Use were revised are set out below.
Last updated: March 9, 2,021