What is this procedure about?
It is recommended for people who have a hypertrophy or little development of the buttocks. This surgery is intended to project and improve its volume in a harmonious and aesthetic way. There are two techniques recommended for this:
- Fat Infiltration: Fat injection in buttocks is suggested when the patient has fat deposits in the abdomen or other body parts. So liposculpture is performed and then the fat removed is infiltrated in the «derriere” area resulting in the projection of area and volume.
- Silicone prosthesis: If the patient does not have enough clusters of fat in other body parts to perform gluteal lipoinyección of fat, it is necessary to perform the anatomical prosthesis procedure. For the correct location of the prosthesis, an incision of approximately four centimeters is carried out in the gluteal cleft, under the gluteus maximums muscle, therefore achieving the goal of projection and volume desired of the patient.
What are its benefits?
- Obtaining a more proportionate and aesthetic figure.
- Incensement in the enhancement of the buttocks.
- Add more sensuality to the figure of the patient operated.
If you wish to contact Dr. Zapata, you can request an appointment by calling (57 2) 660 25 67 in Cali, Colombia or you can also reach us via the contact form on the website.
Do not forget that Dr. Zapata is certified by the Colombian Society of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery.
You may also be interested in other procedures that Dr. Zapata practices with excellent results like liposculpture, abdominoplasty, buttock augmentation or gluteoplasty and gynecomasty.